Rockz4m - Games, Softwares, Tricks And Much More

Hi Guests Why Just Browsing This Forum. Register And Get More Features Like Access To GPRS Tricks, Premium Accounts Section And Many More.

And Also If U Want To Be A Moderator Or Admin. Then PM ShivShubh. He Will Make U Moderator Or Admin. Under 1 Day, But After U Become Moderator Or Admin. And If U Do Not Post Anything, You Will Got Demoted.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Guests Why Just Browsing This Forum. Register And Get More Features Like Access To GPRS Tricks, Premium Accounts Section And Many More.

And Also If U Want To Be A Moderator Or Admin. Then PM ShivShubh. He Will Make U Moderator Or Admin. Under 1 Day, But After U Become Moderator Or Admin. And If U Do Not Post Anything, You Will Got Demoted.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockz4m - The Leading Forum For Games, Softwares, Movies, Tips & Tricks, etc....

Hi Every Users, Uploading Has Been Disabled On Our Forum Because Of The Low Disk Space, You Can Increase Our Disk Space And Be A ADMIN. Of Our Forum By Donating Us HERE. Users Can Upload Files On File Hosting Sites Like Mediafire, JumboFiles, UploadOrb etc...
Hi Guests We Need Some Moderators And Admin. For Our Forum. So, Please Register On Our Forum, And Start Posting. If You Work Hard I Will Make You Moderator Or Admin. To Register Click Here

Project IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) (PC/ENG/2012)

yalamanda

Project IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) (PC/ENG/2012)  Empty Project IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) (PC/ENG/2012)

Post by yalamanda Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Project IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) (PC/ENG/2012)  8018e4bd9b8de42531708ba0c2749f12

English | Platform: PC | Release: May 9, 2012 | Publisher: Codemasters | Developer: Innerloop | 172 MB
    Genre: First-Person Shooter
    In this sequel to the award-winning Project IGI: I'm Going In, players assume the role of British covert operative David Jones, a former SAS soldier now working for the secret U.S. military organization codenamed ‘IGIâ?™. Set directly after the events of the original game, Jones undertakes top-secret military operations by infiltrating airbases, harbors, and secret government installations located deep within enemy territories.
    IGI 2 boasts an action-packed single player campaign, featuring enhanced AI, a diverse range of weapon types and a newly implemented save system. Additionally, IGI 2 will offer intense team based multiplayer action. With an immersive storyline spanning across China, Russia and Libya, IGI 2 delivers a thinking-gamer's first-person shooter. Each action packed mission expands the plot and is driven forward with impressive animated cut scenes that continue to absorb the player in the game's carefully constructed narrative.

Sys. Requirements

(i) Minimum Requirements

Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
    DirectX 8.1
    Pentium III or Athlon at 700Mhz
    128Mb RAM
    Supported 32Mb Graphics Card
    DirectX 8.1 Compatible Sound Card
    8x CD-ROM
    1.9Gb Hard Disk Space
    (1.4Gb for game, 500Mb free after installation)

(ii) Recommended Requirements

Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
    DirectX 8.1
    Pentium 3/4 or Athlon at 1.2Ghz
    512Mb RAM
    Supported 64Mb Graphics Card
    DirectX 8.1 Compatible Sound Card
    32x CD-ROM
    1.9Gb Hard Disk Space
    (1.4Gb for game, 500Mb free after installation)

Project IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) (PC/ENG/2012)  80b0f141fbd4f8ee914f53866e597054

Project IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) (PC/ENG/2012)  Cc4f4c0115a42cda1381632c4466bce5

ownload from extabit.com
    Quote:
    Code:
    http://extabit.com/file/27a3okywlgfmh/Project
    IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) @ Only By THE RAIN.part1.rar
    Code:
    http://extabit.com/file/27a3okywkts7d/Project
    IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) @ Only By THE RAIN.part2.rar
    Download from turbobit.net
    Quote:
    Code:
    http://turbobit.net/w64uioiw5rjr/Project
    IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) @ Only By THE RAIN.part1.rar.html
    Code:
    http://turbobit.net/berzzqx2i0bi/Project
    IGI 2 Covert Strike PC Game (Highly Compress) @ Only By THE RAIN.part2.rar.h
    tml

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 pm